Ican's basic management policy is Faith and Trust (Principle of Good Faith). Based upon this policy we mange every day operation reflecting the principle of our Logo on the right. Among them "Improvement" (After Action Review) has been greatly contributing to the sustainment of our quality of service. We are always sensitive to the situation of customer, examine the needs and propose our service. Our proposal is dispatched with our comprehensive catalog and our news release and information of the Ican brand.
We will list the "Ican Report" and "Information" here to introduce our recent efforts. Please refer and we will reflect your comment to improve our products and services.
TOP > News Release
- May 1st, 2017- Shirakawa factory, cherry trees in full bloom
- News Release
- English version of web site published
- Ican Report No. 15 Sliding Crane Stopper (ISCS)
- Please watch the video of the transportation of RTG to Myanmar by the heavy cargo carrier “Yamato”.
- Renewed the worldwide supply map of QC and RTG.
- Ican Report No.14 Counter measures to stop runaway traveling cranes
- Ican Report No.12 Runaway Stop Rail Brake – IRBN
- Ican Report No.13 Supply map of Container crane and Transfer crane
- Delivery of 12 RTGs to Yangon port, Myanmar.