Ican's basic management policy is Faith and Trust (Principle of Good Faith). Based upon this policy we mange every day operation reflecting the principle of our Logo on the right. Among them "Improvement" (After Action Review) has been greatly contributing to the sustainment of our quality of service. We are always sensitive to the situation of customer, examine the needs and propose our service. Our proposal is dispatched with our comprehensive catalog and our news release and information of the Ican brand.
We will list the "Ican Report" and "Information" here to introduce our recent efforts. Please refer and we will reflect your comment to improve our products and services.
TOP > News Release
- News Release
- Ican Report No.8 We got bulk order of brakes from a Chinese crane manufacturer.
- Ican Report No. 8 for the safe operation of crane
- renewed home page
- Ican Report No.11 Runaway Stop Rail Brake – IRBP Quay Crane Runaway Accident Prevention
- Ican Report No. 7 Runaway Stop Wheel Brake – IWB Quay Crane Runaway Accident Prevention
- Completed the new Shirakawa works expansion-doubling capacity
- new product
- In 2014, we celebrated our 45 year anniversary
- I-Flex sales campaign began